Extreme Wheel & Tire Cleaner 24oz. Trigger
Order By Each
(Case = 6 Each)
Your wheels are constantly under assault by grease, road grime and brake dust that get baked on during the intense heat of driving conditions. Our Triple-Action Formula is specifically formulated to attack ALL THREE — grease, road grime, and brake dust — dissolving them to reveal your beautiful, shiny rims.
- Triple-Action Formula dissolves grease, road grime AND brake dust
- Intense foaming action clings to wheels and lifts away the most stubborn soils
- Blanketing agents help formula spread into nooks and crannies to attack tough dirt
- Safe for wheels when used as directed
TIPS & TRICKS
Try waxing your wheels. It will minimize brake dust accumulation and make cleaning easier next time!
Prior to use on motorcycles or uncoated polished aluminum, check with manufacturer. Before use, test on an inconspicuous area. If hazing or spots appear, discontinue use. Do not apply to brake parts or other zinc- and cadmium-plated surfaces. Do not use on wheels with damaged clear coats.
Always read and follow precautions and usage directions before using cleaning products. Always store cleaning products out of reach of children.
Do not use on wheels that are warm to the touch or damaged. Before use, test on an inconspicuous area. If hazing or spots appear, discontinue use. Do not apply to brake parts or other zinc and cadmium-plated surfaces. Safe on clear-coated and factory-painted wheels. Prior to use on motorcycles or uncoated, polished aluminum, check with manufacturer. Note: Do not allow wash water to enter storm drains, streams or lakes.
- Clean one wheel at a time.
- Wear eye protection and rubber gloves.
- Wet cool wheel with hose.
- Hold bottle 6 inches from wheel and completely saturate wheel with cleaner.
- Allow foam to penetrate for 30 seconds.
- Wipe with a soft cloth or sponge.
- Thoroughly rinse wheel.
- Dry with a soft, clean towel to prevent water spots. Repeat if necessary.